Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Night time fiasco

Last week I was feeling really overwhelmed, probably because I was sick and so was Emery, so I decided that Aaron should take 2 nights a week where the bedtime routine was all his. Oatmeal, bath, pj's, bottle...the whole shebang. That process is going on for the first time as I type and it's pretty hilarious. Emery is screaming while Aaron tries to make her oatmeal, (which he tried to microwave) then he decided to try again cuz it wasn't cooling down fast enough. I walked in to find it the consistency of playdough, so I showed him the proper consistency but he only made a tiny bit so he has had to make oatmeal 4 different times so far. :) He's a good man.
Anyway, that wasn't what this blog was going to be about but it was just too funny not to share. Since we decided that Tuesdays are his night, I'm going to try to be better about blogging and use this time each Tuesday to do it.
We looked at another nice house in Spanish Fork, only to be outbidded, so we are still looking. Emery pulled herself up for the first time on January 12th, (almost 8 months old) and now she is standing on everything and walking along the couch. She also had her first bath in the tub that night and she LOVES it. She wasn't too sure about laying on her back the first time but now she's fine with it and we can't keep her still. She wants to crawl and stand all over the tub.
I haven't uploaded pictures to the computer in forever so the next post will have pics. That's all I can think of really right now

No comments:

Post a Comment